Status Update from the Operations Team
Thank you for playing
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS.
We would like to extend our
deepest apologies for the frustrations players may have
experienced with the issues encountered after the release of app
The following is a list of issues that will be fixed in the
upcoming app version upgrade on 2/28 PST:
- Account binding/unbinding for
Facebook and Google
- Countdown timer for arena orbs
- UI issues related to Facebook/Google login
- Issues caused by app crashes/forced closings during cutscenes
We are also aware of the
following issues and will continue to work to address them in
- Social media account logout button
- Download size prompts
- Friend list not refreshing
We sincerely appreciate all of
your feedback to help us improve the state of the game and have
the following planned to express our gratitude for your continuous
- 5★ Select Summon Ticket x1
- Weekly Free 10+1 Summon from 3/4 - 3/31 PST
- Week 1: 3/4 -
- Week 2: 3/11 - 3/17
- Week 3: 318 - 3/24
- Week 4: 3/25 - 3/31
These issues have been resolved in
app version 3.4.3:
1. Pop up warning of "Existing
Account Data" before loading a bound account will not appear
again after cancelling the login attempt once.
2. Scrolling banners on the top right corner in the game were
not displaying correctly.
3. Minor visual, text, and language issues.
4. Missing bundle button in shop.
5. Incorrect language being displayed on Login Option screen.
6. Banner on top of the Vortex were not displaying correctly.
7. Some of the news were not displaying properly.
8. App force closed when accessing the Colosseum for users who
had completed all levels prior.
9. Bundle prices not displaying correctly.
We ask for your patience as our team resolves these issues in order to improve the quality of your gaming experience.
If you have any queries or encounter any other issues not listed here, please contact Customer Support.
Once again, our humble apologies for any inconvenience caused. We value and appreciate your understanding.
- The FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Team