Thank you for playing
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS.
The following changes have been
made in app version 3.7.1:
- Latent Abilities: Unlock abilities for various units by
collecting Enlightenment Points
* There was an additional disclaimer released in a news update
on 7/24 02:30 PDT for a short duration regarding latent
abilities for Lotus Mage Fina and Nameless Gunner Jake. Please
rest assured that the abilities will appear in-game after
maintenance and we apologize for any confusion.
- Ability Chain Information: Chain Families information added to
battle and unit view
- New Tab "Special" in Vortex: Short Stories and the Room of
Recollection can be found here
- Upper cap of ATK boost for "True Dual Wield" (boost to equipment
ATK when armed with two one-handed weapons) has been increased
from 100% to 200%
- Unit Sorting - Party Priority can now be turned off
- Fixed issue where tapping on the Home button on the floor
selection page in Equipment Enhancement Event Steel Castle
Melfikya would result in players getting stuck on a blank screen.
- Fixed application crash where pressing the 'Back' or 'Close'
button after pressing the 'Details' button to view quest details
would result in the application crashing.
- Fixed issue where a checked Download Prompt checkbox would
remain unchecked when players restarted the application.
- Ability description text of Masamune (FFVII) with chain family
details remains on-screen when closing the detail window.
- The FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Team