- The FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Team
We have received some questions in
regards to abilities that are connected to espers or use the
evocation gauge to function/deal damage.
With the release of the Emperor Foo unit so close, we would like
to take this chance to shed some more light on how the following
effects currently work in the game:
parameters of espers evoked"
- This damage boost affects both the damage that an esper causes
when evoked in battle, and any unit abilities that deal
- This damage boost affects only the damage an esper causes when
evoked in battle.
- If no espers are specified, the boost will apply to all espers
Soon we will be re-visiting the ability descriptions for old and
future units in order to provide more clarity on how these
* Please note that this will not affect or weaken the function
of previously released units' evocation type abilities, only the
text used to describe them will see any changes.
Thank you very much for your understanding.