Thank you for playing
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS.
We apologize for the inconvenience
these issues may have caused. Our team is currently investigating
and will respond to each issue in a timely manner. Thank you for
9/11 01:00 PDT)
- The mission "Defeat the two-headed frost dragon’s party within
10 turns" is not working as intended. The mission should be
counting the turns from the two-headed frost dragon wave instead
of from the start of the battle.
- The exchange cost of Pearl Forticite in the currency exchange of
Learning the Mirror of Equity is incorrectly set to 10000 instead
of the intended 20000. The exchange cost will be retained for this
event, but will be corrected for future exchange events.
9/10 04:00 PDT)
- Abilities from certain equipment do not activate when equipped
by Neo Vision awakened Pyro Glacial Lasswell after Brave Shift.
9/9 01:00 PDT)
- Aerith (FFVII REMAKE) in her Brave Shift form is unable to equip
the ability "Saviors of the Planet".
- There are some equipment with incorrect settings that do not
deal any damage to the break gauge of the bosses in Rufus Shinra -
EXT and Challenge of the Brave - Guardians of the Planet II.
- Red XIII's ability "Flare Fangs" is unusable when multi-casting
after using his limit burst.
9/4 04:00 PDT)
- The disclaimer text regarding max stats for Neo Vision units is
9/3 03:00 PDT)
- Fina & Dark Fina's ability Light and Darkness Protection is
not unlocking as intended. [Fixed] 9/3
- There is a display issue with the experience points given by the
max level King Metal Minituar in the Corporate Power Bundle
whereby it's showing 100,000 instead of the intended 4,500,000
- Vision Card equipped on a friend's companion unit is unequipped
when the companion is brought to battle.
- Abilities set as favorites will
have their favorite tag removed after restarting the application.
8/27 05:00 PDT)
- Error message pops up when entering battle after viewing a guest
unit's equipped ability details when selected as a companion.
- The background music is missing
from a cutscene in The Concert Hall - Powered Up Monsters in 3rd
Season Chapter 4 Part 2 of the main story. [Fixed]
- There is a black screen in the
cutscene of The Concert Hall - Powered Up Monsters in 3rd Season
Chapter 4 Part 2 of the main story.
8/26 01:00 PDT)
- Saviors of the Planet and Mako Energy are currently set
incorrectly as stackable abilities.
8/24 03:00 PDT)
- There is an issue whereby some players seem to be equipped with
two of a single-quantity equipment.
- Dark Visions #5 is missing scoring criteria. This is a visual
issue that does not affect the actual Dark Visions score.
(Updated 8/21 03:00 PDT)
- Background music continues to play after finishing one round of
Slots de Chocobo. [Fixed] 9/3 PDT
- Some players may be encountering an error message "Invalid
Equipment Data" when trying to equip Cloud (FFVII REMAKE) and
- Text is displaying incorrectly in Mitra (Season 1 town) for
various languages. [Fixed] 9/3 PDT
- NV Awakened Tifa's Global upgraded abilities Overdrive +1 and +2
are not included as abilities that can be used three times in one
turn. [Fixed] 8/21 PDT
- Text is displaying incorrect in the 4th Anniversary Slots de
Chocobo for the German language. [Fixed]
- The effect "boost magic damage against aquatic monsters" of Hunt
Club - Aquan from the Hall of the Wroth God is currently set
incorrectly as stackable.
8/20 09:00 PDT)
- Missing header in iPhone X for NV Cloud Featured Summon banner.
[Fixed] 9/3 PDT
- Shared abilities or equipment between the NV form and the Brave
Shift form can only be used in the same equipment slots
corresponding to the two forms.
- There is an issue where the exchange periods are not being
displayed for both Gil Shop and VIP Shop. Please note that the VIP
Shop will be reset on the 9/3 end of maintenance. [Fixed]
- The name of the monster in Challenge of the Brave is displayed
in Japanese after the Break Gauge is reduced to 0. [Fixed]
- There is a text display issue for the VIP Shop and Gil Shop for
Thai and Indonesian. [Fixed] 9/3 PDT
- Rewards obtained from EX Awakenings are not being displayed
correctly. This is only a visual issue as all rewards are still
being correctly sent to players' mailboxes.
- There is an issue with the detailed description for certain
multi-cast abilities. [Fixed] 9/3 PDT
- Descriptions of some Vision Cards
may appear truncated when viewing them in Menu > Guides >
Vision Cards. [Fixed] 9/3 PDT
- Some Player ID text does not
display correctly when first starting the application following
the installation of the latest version update from the app stores.
- When EX awakening Tifa from EX +2
to EX +3, tapping on the magnifying glass below the Transcension
Pearl displays the "Unit Fragments" tutorial. [Fixed]
- Visual misalignment of unit's HP
bar and Brave Shift button when switching between normal and Brave
Shift status. This issue will be fixed in version 5.0.1. [Fixed]
8/14 03:00 PDT)
- Free Daily Livestream Countdown Summon did not reset for 8/14
PDT. [Fixed] 8/14 PDT
(Updated 8/11 03:00 PDT)
- Garland (FFIX)'s abilities Ultimate Flare & Ultimate
Doomsday did not have Chaos Wave Awakened chaining capabilities
upon release as originally intended. [Fixed]
(Updated 8/7 03:00 PDT)
- The FFBE 4th Anniversary: Overdrive SOON™ Medal text is
truncated for German, French, Indonesian, Korean, and Traditional
Chinese. [Fixed] 8/7 PDT
- The TMR and STMR names for some of the unit-specific moogles in
the exchange shop were displaying incorrectly. Players who
exchanged for the moogles prior to the text fix can contact
Customer Support should they wish to swap their moogles. [Fixed]
(Updated 8/6 03:00 PDT)
- True doublehand (TDH) and true dual wield (TDW) parameter boosts
are not added while viewing a companion unit's parameters. This is
scheduled for a fix in the next version update. [Fixed]
(Updated 8/5 03:00 PDT)
- The time remaining is being displayed incorrectly for the Battle
with the Vision of Dark Bahamut event. We are currently
investigating this issue and will schedule a fix in a future
update. [Fixed] 8/6 PDT
- Overlapping text under the crystal on the summon screen when
playing in Thai. [Fixed] 8/6 PDT
Our humble apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
- The FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Team