Thank you for playing
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS.
The following updates have been made:
- A new "Damage Details" button
has been added to the Results Screen.
- Broken monsters now have a
visual effect to indicate their broken status.
(Visual effect: When broken, affected parts of enemy sprite will
- Changes to the guides for
equipment, abilities, and units
1. Updated Sort/Filter buttons have been implemented.
2. Equipment, abilities, or units that have not yet been
obtained are now being displayed as grayed icons.
- The Vortex, units, and summon
screens now remember scrollbar position.
- Bulk Fusion is now available for 1★-4★ base units.
- Trust master rewards and super
trust master rewards now show information on how they may be
- Search bar now available for
equipment and abilities when equipping units.
- When a player exits a quest by defeat or giving up, the
accompanying companion will now be available for use in another
- A new "Convert Unit" button has been added to the Awaken Units
screen to allow for quick conversion to prisms or fragments.
- Players can now tap to skip the
animation that appears before viewing the Results screen as when
completing a quest.
- Fixed the recurring display
Shui Yu's SPR parameter in the
unit details screen.
- Fixed a visual issue whereby some ability effects were being
unintentionally duplicated, causing the related ability names to
appear multiple times on the same equipment details screen.
- Fixed a rare crash caused when the player's phone language is
set to Arabic.
- Fixed an issue in which units entering battle in Brave Shift
form were losing health in between missions for Story Events.
- The FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS